~슈퍼주니어~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~슈퍼주니어~

@^_^사랑해 희칠^_^ 이특^_^ 슈퍼주니어@

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-‘ñ’- News!! ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹+SJ ÅèÒÊØ´! -‘ñ’-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Park_aoonso

Park_aoonso

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-27

-‘ñ’- News!! ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹+SJ ÅèÒÊØ´! -‘ñ’- Empty
PostSubject: -‘ñ’- News!! ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹+SJ ÅèÒÊØ´! -‘ñ’-   -‘ñ’- News!! ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹+SJ ÅèÒÊØ´! -‘ñ’- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 9:35 pm

Kyuhyun Update
'My existence was acknowledged through the accident.'

Super Junior member Kim Heechul said "Kyuhyun has been doing so much better that he even jokes around 'Before people didn't know I existed, but due to the car accident now I'm known nation-wide'. Upon seeing Kyuhyun's cheerful self, the members were relieved."

A representative of SM announced "Kyuhyun's condition has been improving and he will start doing activities again little by little later. He's not perfect yet but he intends to re-join the group" (I'm not entirely sure about this sentence, I sort of paraphrased, someone please check.)

The rest of the article mentions the same things: Shindong recorded 뽀뽀뽀 after he was discharged; Kangin will start DJing for Chinchin; Heechul MCed SBS Inkigayo and performed with Epik High; Leeteuk and Kyuhyun will be discharged later.

ÊÁÒªÔ¡ super junior ¤ÔÁÎÕªÍÅ ¡ÅèÒÇÇèÒ "¤ÂÙÎÂ͹ÁÕÍÒ¡ÒôբÖé¹áÅÐà¢Ò¡ç¾Ù´µÅ¡æµÅÍ´'áµè¡è͹·Ø¡¤¹äÁèÃÙéÇèÒ©️ѹÂѧÁÕªÕÇÔµÍÂÙè(ËÁÒ¶֧äÁèÃÙé¨Ñ¡¤ÂÙÎÂ͹¹Ð¤èÐ : wani),áµèà¾ÃÒÐÍغѵÔà˵طҧö¹µì µÍ¹¹Õé©️ѹà»ç¹·ÕèÃÙé¨Ñ¡ÍÂèÒ§¡ÇéÒ§¢ÇÒ§'àÁ×èÍàË繤ÂÙÎÂ͹ãËé¡ÓÅѧ㨵ÑÇàͧ ÊÁÒªÔ¡(SJ)¡çÃÙéÊ֡ʺÒÂã¨

¼Ùéá·¹ SM »ÃСÒÈÇèÒ"ÍÒ¡Òâͧ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹´Õ¢Öé¹àÃ×èÍÂæáÅÐà¢Ò¨ÐàÃÔèÁ·Ó§Ò¹¹Ô´Ë¹èÍÂÍÕ¡¤ÃÑé§â´Â¨ÐªéÒ¡ÇèÒ¡Ó˹´àÅ硹éÍÂà¢Ò(¤ÂÙ)ÂѧäÁè¾ÃéÍÁáµèà¢ÒµÑé§ã¨·Õè¨Ð¡ÅѺä»ÃèÇÁ¡Ñº¡ÅØèÁ(SJ)" (µÃ§¹Õ餹á»Åà»ç¹ÀÒÉÒÍѧ¡ÄÉ¡çÂѧäÁèá¹èã¨à·èÒäËÃè¤èÐ : wani)

¢èÒÇ·ÕèàËÅ×;ٴ¶Ö§ÊÔ觷ÕèàËÁ×͹¡Ñ¹: ªÔ¹´§ä»ÍÑ´ÃÒ¡Òà 뽀뽀뽀 ËÅѧÍÍ¡¨Òâç¾ÂÒºÒÅ; ¤Ñ§ÍÔ¹àÃÔèÁà»ç¹´ÕਠChinchin; ÎÕªÍÅà»ç¹¾Ô¸Õ¡Ã SBS Inkigayo áÅÐÃèÇÁ¡Ñº Epik High; ÍÕ·Ö¡áÅФÂÙÎÂ͹¨Ð¶Ù¡»Åè͵ÑÇ(ÍÍ¡¨Ò¡âç¾ÂÒºÒÅ)·ÕËÅѧ

Cradit : juniorsource.com
Translating to Thai : kimwani@exteen
*¡ÃسҹÓà¤Ã´ÔµÍÍ¡ä»·Ñé§ËÁ´*

Razz +++++++++
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://my.dek-d.com/Aoon_So/

-‘ñ’- News!! ¤ÂÙÎÂ͹+SJ ÅèÒÊØ´! -‘ñ’-
Page 1 of 1